Pre- Departure Guidance (PDG)
Pre-Departure Guidance Program offers information to better understand how life works in Canada, be it finding a job/house/school or approaching a bank or community center and so on. With constantly updated information about Canadian policies, our pre-settlement counsellors have already guided thousands of immigrants through IRCC funded pre- departure services.
Now it’s your time to experience a seamless transition to the land of opportunities!
• Anyone with an approved PR or in the process of getting a PR
• Anyone moving to Canada temporarily e.g. work VISA or student VISA holders
• Providing accurate and relevant information about Canada so that you can make informed decisions about your new life
• Equipping you with processes and policies helpful in settling down in Canadian community
• Informing you of cross-cultural aspects needed to successfully integrate into Canadian society.
For further details
Please call us at 0172 – 5060 156 or +91 6239579371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like us to contact you, please fill-up the registration form or enquire now form.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
General information - Canadian demographics, cultural expectations, political environment and social climate 0No items in this section
Documentation - Relevant documents to prepare and carry 0No items in this section
Departures / Arrivals – Formalities and compliances 0No items in this section
Online Community - Building connections and creating support system 0No items in this section
Employment - Resume building information and job search process 0No items in this section
A-Z Canadian systems - Banking, Housing, Medical Insurance, Driving and Road Rules, Child Care Benefits and many more 0No items in this section