Get 7+ Bands
In Your IELTS Exam
Certified Trainers | Authorized Materials
✔ Online and In-person
✔ Customizable Coaching
✔ Official Cambridge Materials
What You Will Get
In a Results Oriented approach you will get
✔ 5 Week Course (Customizable)
✔ Monday to Friday, 1-2 hours class
✔ Training By Certified Teachers
✔ Official Cambridge Workbook
✔ Focus on your troubling modules
✔ Customization Options
✔ IELTS specific strategy
✔ Weekend Batches also available
✔ Audio-visual and interactive assignments
✔ 5 Cambridge Mock Tests with evaluations
✔ Individual feedback by certified trainers
“Trust Us, You Can Do It”
Reserve a seat before January 20, 2021 to unlock Bonuses worth ₹9,400
Why Choose Us
Why is Centre For Success chosen by 1000s of students
Excellent Past Results
Our IELTS coaching program is Chandigarh has produced a consistent band average of 7 Bands of over 1000 students.
Now, you can customize your IELTS coaching program. Add more focus to a specific module or just focus on one and save your time and money!
Centre For Success uses the official IELTS preparation material taught by Cambridge certified trainers with more than 10+ years of experience.
In their actual words…
Experiences shared by people who previously joined Centre For Success
Clear away your queries
Centre for success is India’s first paragon authorized coaching centre. Our certified and experienced teachers teach students using authorized materials, making us the best coaching centre for IELTS.
Centre For Success is a results focused institute, we wouldn't recommend you to take your IELTS unless our teachers are sure you will succeed. In short, we won't let you get a bad result in IELTS!
Yes! Centre For Success is the only institute which lets you customize your IELTS course. Want to put extra focus on one module? Great! Want to study only the module which troubles you? That's fine too.
The standard duration of our IELTS course is 5 Weeks* (all 4 modules)
* depends upon customization options availed
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System
For taking IELTS exam, your minimum age should be at least 16 years and you must have a valid passport.
IELTS overall score depends majorly on the sectional marks obtained. If you want to join in for courses in US, Canada or Australia, then a score of 7 bands or above works well.
You can prepare for IELTS in 15 days by improving your core english, which is exactly what we focus on! You can definitely get 7+ Bands in under 15 days (given you have a decent english foundation).
India’s 1st Paragon Certified Coaching Centre
Centre For Success is India’s 1st Paragon Authorized coaching centre for CELPIP and CAEL tests. We offer the best CELPIP and IELTS coaching classes in Chandigarh. We’re a fully owned subsidiary of Archway (Canada).
Our material comes straight from people who set your language exams. CFS provides live online sessions while students perform using licensed products, viz. Student Workbooks and Practice Tests designed by Paragon Testing Enterprises, along with getting their doubts clarified in real-time.
✔ Best-In-Class Infrastructure
✔ 100% Success Rate
✔ 1000+ Positive Reviews
✔ Teachers Certified By Paragon
International English Language Testing System
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture
The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
Claim your free class
Have any query or want to book a demo class