IELTS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH | BEST IELTS INSTITUTE
Centre For Success’s IELTS coaching in Chandigarh training program uses the official Cambridge materials taught by our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience.
BEST IELTS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Our IELTS coaching program in Chandigarh has been developed by a team of highly-qualified and experienced language educators to provide test aspirants with the knowledge and practical skills required to take the IELTS Test. Like the test itself, course content is organised into the four main skill areas: speaking, listening, reading, and writing; along Cambridge authorized mock tests. Each section of this course includes engaging multimedia presentations reviewing key test-taking skills, strategies and techniques which makes Centre For Success Chandigarh’s Best IELTS coaching institute.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Official Cambridge workbook for IELTS preparation.
- Interactive online sessions of 1 to 2-hour duration each
- IELTS specific strategy based technique
- Audio-visual and interactive assignments
- Individual feedback by certified trainers
- IELTS specific essential grammar
- Cambridge Authorized Mock Tests with evaluations
WHY ARE WE THE BEST IELTS INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH?
Our IELTS coaching program is Chandigarh has produced a consistent band average of 7 Bands of over 1000 students . Centre For Success uses the official IELTS online preparation material produced by Cambridge University Press and our trainers are also certified by Cambridge University Press and have more than 10+ years of experience. Centre For Success offers the most comprehensive IELTS online training; and our programmes are crafted to give sufficient practice to students in the techniques needed for taking the IELTS test with full confidence. Our focused training gives the candidates a strong base in English, with which they are able to score the highest bands in IELTS. This makes, Centre For Success the best IELTS institute in Chandigarh.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COURSE
Having trouble with just one section of IELTS or want extra attention for specific modules? Now, you can customize your IELTS coaching program. Add more focus to a specific module or just focus on one and save your time and money! Connect with our Learning Consultant to customize your coaching.
If you want to enroll in our IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh. Please call us at 0172 – 5060 156 or +91 99150 09833 or email us at [email protected] If you would like us to contact you, please fill-up the registration form. 👇🏻
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Which is the best IELTS coaching centre in Chandigarh?
Centre For Success’s IELTS coaching in Chandigarh training program uses the official Cambridge materials and with our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience.
What is the duration of IELTS coaching?
Centre For Success's IELTS coaching program is highly customizable and ranges from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Is coaching needed for IELTS?
It depends on your proficiency in English, If you are good at English and have a lot of reading habits, quick grasping skills you do not need IELTS coaching otherwise we would suggest you to attend coaching for a short while.
What is IELTS full form?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.
What is the age limit for IELTS?
For taking IELTS exam, your minimum age should be at least 16 years and you must have a valid passport.
What is a good IELTS score?
IELTS overall score depends majorly on the sectional marks obtained. If you want to join in for courses in US, Canada or Australia, then a score of 7 bands or above works well.
Which month is best for IELTS exam?
The best time to plan your IELTS exam is right before the topics change that is for the end of December, April and August. At this time you will know most of the topics so you can prepare for them beforehand.
Can I pass IELTS without coaching?
If you are someone who thinks they can do without coaching, you can take some practice tests at home and prepare for IELTS with the help of sample papers and other preparation material.
How can I prepare for IELTS in 15 days?
You can prepare for IELTS in 15 days by improving your performance in the test and immersing yourself in the appropriate language by developing important skills.
Which part of IELTS is most difficult?
Students mostly feel that the listening section as a bit hard comparing with the others because of the amount of the information that you have to hear and remember while answering the questions.
How many times I can write IELTS exam?
There is no limit to the number of times you can take the IELTS exam. You can take it as many times as you want to get the perfect score.
Which countries need IELTS for job?
IELTS is accepted as the evidence of English language proficiency for study and work in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK as well as for USA.
What is validity of IELTS score?
The IELTS exam score is valid for two years from the date of the result declaration.
IELTS ONLINE COACHING
Our amazing IELTS course is now available online! The same syllabus, the same study materials, only delivered through Zoom. These classes are highly interactive and easily accessible. Book your demo class to the best online IELTS coaching in chandigarh.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is conducted by three institutions, namely, the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge). IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test and a world of opportunity awaits those who clear the required scores. Students aspiring to study in the topmost universities and colleges of the English-speaking world need to clear an English language proficiency test.
Test format – Listening
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture
Test format – Reading
The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Test format – Academic Writing
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
Test format – Speaking
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1547
- Assessments Yes