Certified Best Institute For IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
Best IELTS Institute In Chandigarh
A 5-week course with Monday to Friday live classes designed to enable students to score the best they can in IELTS. Centre of Success is one of the best IELTS institutes in Chandigarh because of our certified faculty. Our IELTS coaching in Chandigarh also offers IELTS online coaching classes. This program uses the official Cambridge material taught by certified teachers. . Learn with our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience and Official Cambridge materials.
BEST IELTS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Our IELTS coaching program in Chandigarh is designed by a team of highly skilled and experienced language teachers. They provide test aspirants equipped with practical skills and knowledge that are required to take the IELTS test. The course content comprises and focuses on four areas; speaking, listening, reading, and writing along with Cambridge authorized mock tests. We use multimedia presentations which use key test-taking skills, strategies, and techniques, and this makes us one of the top IELTS institutes in Chandigarh.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Official Cambridge workbook for IELTS preparation.
- Interactive online sessions of 1 to 2-hour duration each
- IELTS specific strategy based technique
- Audio-visual and interactive assignments
- Individual feedback by certified trainers
- IELTS specific essential grammar
- 16 Cambridge Authorized Mock Tests with evaluations
What makes us the Best IELTS Coaching Centre in Chandigarh?
Our IELTS training in Chandigarh has produced the best results. Students have scored an average of 7 bands which is considered as the best score by most reputable organizations. At the Centre for Success, we use the official IELTS online training material given by the Cambridge University Press. Our trainers are also qualified from Cambridge University possessing more than 10 years of experience. We boost our students’ confidence and esteem about giving the test as we aim to offer a lot of practice tests. Our tests are designed in such a way that it provides the students enough practice and skills at taking the test. Our IELTS coaching in Chandigarh program gives a powerful grip over English which is a way to get the highest band in the IELTS test. This makes Centre for Success the best institute for IELTS in Chandigarh.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COURSE
Are you having trouble with any section of IELTS or do you want extra attention? We at the Centre for Success also offer customized courses for you. In this way, you can focus on one of your modules and save time and money! Connect with our Learning Consultant to customize your courses.
BOOK YOUR DEMO CLASS
Cente for Success also offers IELTS evening batches and this IELTS Institute in Chandigarh also gives weekend classes.
Cente for Success also offers CELPIP evening batches and this IELTS Institute in Chandigarh also gives weekend classes.
To see our instructors and online coaching in action, then call 0172-5060 156 or +91 99150 09833 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like us to contact you then fill up this form! 👇🏻
IELTS ONLINE COACHING
IELTS Online Classes in Chandigarh are now available by Centre for Success. We provide the same material and course online through Zoom. These classes are easily available and highly engaging and interactive. You can book your demo class for the best online IELTS coaching in Chandigarh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Which is the best IELTS coaching centre in Chandigarh?
Centre For Success’s IELTS coaching in Chandigarh training program uses the official Cambridge materials and with our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience.
What is the duration of IELTS coaching?
Centre For Success's IELTS coaching program is highly customizable and ranges from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Is coaching needed for IELTS?
It depends on your proficiency in English, If you are good at English and have a lot of reading habits, quick grasping skills you do not need IELTS coaching otherwise we would suggest you to attend coaching for a short while.
What is IELTS full form?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.
What is the age limit for IELTS?
For taking IELTS exam, your minimum age should be at least 16 years and you must have a valid passport.
What is a good IELTS score?
IELTS overall score depends majorly on the sectional marks obtained. If you want to join in for courses in US, Canada or Australia, then a score of 7 bands or above works well.
Which month is best for IELTS exam?
The best time to plan your IELTS exam is right before the topics change that is for the end of December, April and August. At this time you will know most of the topics so you can prepare for them beforehand.
Can I pass IELTS without coaching?
If you are someone who thinks they can do without coaching, you can take some practice tests at home and prepare for IELTS with the help of sample papers and other preparation material.
How can I prepare for IELTS in 15 days?
You can prepare for IELTS in 15 days by improving your performance in the test and immersing yourself in the appropriate language by developing important skills.
Which part of IELTS is most difficult?
Students mostly feel that the listening section as a bit hard comparing with the others because of the amount of the information that you have to hear and remember while answering the questions.
How many times I can write IELTS exam?
There is no limit to the number of times you can take the IELTS exam. You can take it as many times as you want to get the perfect score.
Which countries need IELTS for job?
IELTS is accepted as the evidence of English language proficiency for study and work in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK as well as for USA.
What is validity of IELTS score?
The IELTS exam score is valid for two years from the date of the result declaration.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test taken by three institutions. The names of these institutions are the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge). IELTS is the world’s most famous English language proficiency test. People who take the desired scores can enter their preferred universities and can get permanent residency. People who want to study abroad and get residency need to clear this English language proficiency test
Test format – Listening
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture
Test format – Reading
The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument, and recognizing writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Test format – Academic Writing
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart, or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works, or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument, or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
Test format – Speaking
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies, and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card that asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1547
- Assessments Yes