Certified Institute Online IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
IELTS Institute In Chandigarh
Centre for Success is one of the best IELTS institutes in Chandigarh because of our Cambridge-certified faculty. A 5-week course with Monday to Friday live classes is designed to enable students to score the best they can in IELTS. Our IELTS coaching program in Chandigarh is designed by a team of highly skilled and experienced language teachers.
They provide test aspirants equipped with practical skills and knowledge that are required to take the IELTS test. The course content comprises and focuses on four areas; speaking, listening, reading, and writing along with Cambridge authorized mock tests. We use multimedia presentations to teach key test-taking skills, strategies, and techniques, and this is what makes us one of the Top IELTS institutes in Chandigarh.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Official Cambridge workbook for IELTS preparation: You save your time while only preparing with the relevant material.
- Interactive online sessions of 1 to 2-hour duration each: Our online sessions are another way of smart learning in minimum time.
- IELTS-specific strategy-based technique: We equip you with all the strategies and techniques that make you smarter.
- Audio-visual and interactive assignments: We know the traditional way of learning can be boring that’s why we keep you engaged through our interactive assignments and Audio-Visuals.
- Individual feedback by certified trainers: Our qualified tutors provide you with feedback that really helps you in improving your test performance.
- IELTS specific essential grammar: IELTS requires specific grammar that can only be taught by certified tutors. Our IELTS-specific grammar increases the possibility of you scoring band 7 in IELTS.
- Vocabulary-building: You build your IELTS-specific vocabulary that comes in handy in your test.
- 18 Cambridge Authorized Mock Tests with evaluations: We believe in “Practice makes a man/woman perfect”, and that is why we offer 18 Cambridge Authorized Mock Tests with evaluations to prepare you for your big day.
BOOK YOUR DEMO CLASS
Cente for Success also offers IELTS evening batches and this IELTS Institute in Chandigarh also gives weekend classes.
To see our instructors and online coaching in action, then call 0172-5060 156 or +91 99150 09833 or email us at email@example.com. If you would like us to contact you then fill up this form! 👇🏻
What makes us the IELTS Coaching Centre in Chandigarh?
Our IELTS training in Chandigarh has produced the best results. Students have scored an average of 7 bands which is considered the best score by most reputable organizations. At the Centre for Success, we use the official IELTS online training material given by the Cambridge University Press. Our trainers are also qualified from Cambridge University possessing more than 10 years of experience.
We boost our students’ confidence and esteem about giving the test as we aim to offer a lot of practice tests. Our tests are designed in such a way that it provides the students with enough practice and skills at taking the test. Our IELTS coaching in Chandigarh program gives a powerful grip over English which is a way to get the highest band on the IELTS test. This makes the Centre for Success the Best institute for IELTS in Chandigarh.
Another reason we call ourselves the best institute for IELTS in Chandigarh is because our course is budget-friendly. Our fee is reasonable and it is nothing when you compare it to the value we provide our students.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test taken by three institutions. The names of these institutions are the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge). IELTS is the world’s most famous English language proficiency test. People who take the desired scores can enter their preferred universities and can get permanent residency. People who want to study abroad and get residency need to clear this English language proficiency test
Test format – Listening
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
Test format – Reading
The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of Reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical arguments, and recognizing writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Test format – Academic Writing
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart, or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works, or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument, or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
Test format – Speaking
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies, and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card that asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
What is CD-IELTS?
CD-IELTS stands for Computer Delivered – International English Language Testing System. Although, there is no difference between IELTS and CD-IELTS but the medium of the both these tests varies. IELTS is conducted on paper while CD-IELTS is taken on a computer.
At Centre for Success, we prepare our students for both mediums so they can choose whatever medium they feel comfortable with.
IELTS Academic and General Training
IELTS academic training focuses on preparing students for the academic level proficiency required from students who want to study in reputable institutes. On the other hand, general training only focuses on your general understanding of English language. You need proficiency in it if you are planning on migrating to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA and the UK.
How do we help you get your desired score?
- We help you develop high skills in all four modules.
- We not only prepare you academically but also mentally. Confidence is very crucial for this test and we do our best to make our students confident in their abilities.
- Our Cambridge certified tutors teach you specific strategies and techniques that really save you time during the test and you perform efficiently.
- Our 18 Cambridge authorized mock tests with evaluation provide students with enough practice for excellent performance on their tests.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COURSE
Are you having trouble with any section of IELTS or do you want extra attention? We at the Centre for Success also offer customized courses for you. In this way, you can focus on one of your modules and save time and money! Connect with our Learning Consultant to customize your courses.
IELTS ONLINE COACHING
IELTS Online Classes in Chandigarh are now available by the Centre for Success. We provide the same material and course online through Zoom. These classes are easily available and highly engaging and interactive. You can book your demo class for the best online IELTS coaching in Chandigarh.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Which is the best IELTS coaching centre in Chandigarh?
Centre for Success’ IELTS coaching in Chandigarh training program uses the official Cambridge materials which are taught by our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience. We claim to provide the best coaching for IELTS.
What is the duration of IELTS coaching?
Centre For Success's IELTS coaching program is highly customizable and ranges from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Is coaching needed for IELTS?
It depends on your proficiency in English, If you are good at English and have a lot of reading habits, quick grasping skills you do not need IELTS coaching otherwise we would suggest you to attend coaching for a short while.
What is IELTS full form?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.
What is the age limit for IELTS?
For taking IELTS exam, your minimum age should be at least 16 years and you must have a valid passport.
What is a good IELTS score?
IELTS overall score depends majorly on the sectional marks obtained. If you want to join in for courses in US, Canada or Australia, then a score of 7 bands or above works well.
Which month is best for IELTS exam?
The best time to plan your IELTS exam is right before the topics change that is for the end of December, April and August. At this time you will know most of the topics so you can prepare for them beforehand.
Can I pass IELTS without coaching?
If you are someone who thinks they can do without coaching, you can take some practice tests at home and prepare for IELTS with the help of sample papers and other preparation material.
How can I prepare for IELTS in 15 days?
You can prepare for IELTS in 15 days by improving your performance in the test and immersing yourself in the appropriate language by developing important skills.
Which part of IELTS is most difficult?
Students mostly feel that the listening section as a bit hard comparing with the others because of the amount of the information that you have to hear and remember while answering the questions.
How many times I can write IELTS exam?
There is no limit to the number of times you can take the IELTS exam. You can take it as many times as you want to get the perfect score.
Which countries need IELTS for job?
IELTS is accepted as the evidence of English language proficiency for study and work in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK as well as for USA.
What is validity of IELTS score?
The IELTS exam score is valid for two years from the date of the result declaration.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1547
- Assessments Yes