BEST IELTS ONLINE COACHING IN INDIA
Centre For Success’s IELTS online coaching program uses the official Cambridge materials taught by our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience and delivered through Zoom.
OUR IELTS ONLINE COACHING:
Our IELTS online coaching program has been developed by a team of highly-qualified and experienced language educators to help test aspirants utilize the strategies and techniques used in all four modules i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing; along with Cambridge authorized mock tests. The comprehensively designed IELTS practice material makes your preparation more enhanced and focused for the actual test which makes Centre For Success’s online classes for IELTS
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Official Cambridge Workbook covering all 4 modules (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Interactive online sessions of 1 to 2-hour duration each
- 12 Cambridge Authorized Mock Tests with Evaluations
- Monday To Friday Classes (5-Week Course)
- IELTS specific strategy based technique
- Audio-visual and interactive assignments
- Individual feedback by certified trainers
- IELTS specific essential grammar
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COURSE
Having trouble with just one section of IELTS or want extra attention for specific modules? Now, you can customize your IELTS coaching program. Add more focus to a specific module or just focus on one and save your time and money! Connect with our Learning Consultant to customize your coaching.
WHY ARE WE THE BEST IELTS ONLINE COACHING?
Our IELTS online coaching in India has produced a consistent band average of 7 Bands of over 1000 students . Centre For Success uses the official IELTS online preparation material produced by Cambridge University Press and our trainers are also certified by Cambridge University Press and have more than 10+ years of experience. Centre For Success offers the most comprehensive IELTS online training; and our programmes are crafted to give sufficient practice to students in the techniques needed for taking the IELTS test with full confidence. Our focused training gives the candidates a strong base in English, with which they are able to score the highest bands in IELTS. This makes, Centre For Success’s program the best IELTS coaching online.
If you want to enroll in our IELTS online coaching. Please call us at 0172 – 5060 156 or +91 99150 09833 or email us at [email protected] If you would like us to contact you, please fill-up the registration form. 👇🏻
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How can I prepare for IELTS online free?
You should take various modules of speaking, listening. Writing and reading and spend sufficient amount of time practicing them. A lot of detailed model question papers and sample exams are available online for free, you can use for your preparation.
Which IELTS is required for Canada PR?
For applying Permanent Residency in Canada, one must take the General training option of the IELTS test.
Can IELTS be written online?
Yes, the IELTS test can be taken online. It is known as Computer based test, for appearing in that you have to book an online test and reach the venue to write your test online.
What is syllabus of IELTS?
IELTS syllabus consists of four modules- Reading Listening Writing Speaking There are various sample courses available on internet to guide you through the course and the practice stuff.
Which is the best IELTS online coaching?
Centre For Success’s IELTS online coaching program uses the official Cambridge materials and with our results-oriented certified teachers with 10+ years of experience.
IELTS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Our amazing IELTS course is also available in our office in Chandigarh. The same syllabus, the same study materials, only delivered in-person These classes are highly interactive and easily accessible. Book your demo class to the best IELTS coaching in chandigarh.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is conducted by three institutions, namely, the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge). IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test and a world of opportunity awaits those who clear the required scores. Students aspiring to study in the topmost universities and colleges of the English-speaking world need to clear an English language proficiency test.
Test format – Listening
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture
Test format – Reading
The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Test format – Academic Writing
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
Test format – Speaking
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 2546
- Assessments Yes